Submission Process If you are a researcher or manufacturer and would like to
submit your new compound data for review please follow these guidelines:
Please include a product information sheet containing all pertinent data about the compound including:
All information should be submitted as high quality pdf documents. Please include blow-ups of smaller regions where necessary for interpretation.
- Organization name, submitter name and contact details (address, phone and email)
- Description of the compound
- Structure, molecular weight and formula of the compound
- Common name, synonyms and IUPAC name
- Physical properties such as solubility and melting point if solid
- Description of the relevance of the compound to the forensic community
- Applicable references
- Analytical data confirming the structure of the compound
For additional instructions or to submit compound for review,
please contact the Review Committee.